The price of Graphic Recording depends on many variables. Most professionals work with half-day or daily rates that can include hourly rates, travel time, materials and licenses. Talking to other professionals from Austria at the first Visualisation Barcamp in Vienna, I learned that the average market price for a daily rate in Austria lies between 1,000 and 2,700 €.
Nevertheless, one should keep in mind that every graphic recording project is different. Therefore, it is very difficult to set a standard price that fits all events and companies.
In case you are interested in my services, you can send me a request for an unbinding offer anytime.
To give you an example of how this looks like in practice, here is what I normally include in my daily rates for a digital graphic recording.
Services Included in my Daily Rates for Digital Recording
- Planing and meeting with the event organizer
- Up to 2 hours of preparation time
- Travel time within Austria
- Materials (iPad, Apple Pencil, Software, HDMI Adapter Cabel )
- Presentation of the drawings in front of the audience (German/ English/ Hungarian)
- PDF of the original work
- License for unlimited use of the Recordings after the event
Services NOT Included in my Daily Rates for Digital Recordings
- Travel expenses
- Costs of overnight stay